Saturday 30 June 2012

Im dreaming of a Harley Davidson

Like many men my age(35). I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Two young children has turned into two teenagers, and the idea that I may actually be able to consider something for myself though still a dream, but almost reachable.

My name is Steve, I live in a small town called Thunder Bay, On Canada. I am starting these blogs as an experiment. My experiment consists of to parts. 1- blog about my motorcycle passion. 2- advertise on my blog to hopefully raise funds to purchase a new Harley motorcycle. Like I said 'I'm dreaming of a Harley Davidson' lol.

I began my dream by putting the bug in my wonderful wife's ear about a year ago. I was promptly reminded of the pile of bills on the fridge that need attention more than my dream of a motorcycle.. In a last ditch effort quietly spent $100 dollars on our local Fathers Day Dream Draw tickets($20). In hopes that one of those five tickets gets pulled out of the 4000 printed. Wish me luck. Below is a picture of the 2012 FLSTF Fat Boy that is being raffled off.



I can almost feel the rumble under my ass, and the wind in my face. Can you imagine the peaceful feeling of it all. I've spent hours online looking at Harley's, prices and places to buy one. So for now I'm gonna blog on and see where it takes me. Please feel free to click on and ad for me, keep me on your reading list. Look back often I will post as often as I can.

3 comments:

  1. Have a good one on your bike hunting! I hope you find one that suits your style and budget. Motorcycles come in many different styles, and it is important to match the bike to your riding style and expectations. Others make the mistake of buying a motorcycle that is beyond their riding skill, so if you are a neophyte rider, you should pick a bike that you can easily maneuver and manage – a motorcycle that is light to handle and not overpowering your skills.

    Claudio Mccarty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never let ANYONE tell you that you can’t own a Harley Davidson someday! It’s free to dream, and dreams about Harleys will always be good ones! I hope you do raise enough funds to get the bike that you want. Harley Davidson is the most recognizable brand in motorbikes across the US, and with owning one comes great responsibility, and let’s face it, great swag! Good luck, and let us know when you do finally have one!

    Max Piedra

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Internet is a powerful tool to locate almost everything we are looking for, Stephen. You can try and look for a low-priced Harley Davidson with a well-maintained engine on eBay, or you can bid in an online auction and be awarded a purchase of your dream motorcycle. =) Good luck on your motor hunt!

    Hannah Parkin

    ReplyDelete